Thursday, May 19, 2011

Terraria Wiki


As those who have been watching my stream know, I've been playing Terraria a lot lately. It's a really fun game with a lot depth and tons of things to find. I personally try to explore and discover things on my own, but there are occasions when I need a little extra help to understand what something is. At times like that I have gone to the Terraria Wiki from wikia. In it's current form, it essentially has all of the essential information, but I think that the organization is somewhat lacking. If you don't mind doing a bit of hunting, you can eventually find what you are looking for.

However, I just now found the official Terraria Wiki, which seems to have a much better organization than the one I've been looking at. I haven't used it much so I can't comment on the completeness of the information, but it should be a good resource nonetheless. So for all of you Terraria players, check them out.

1 comment:

  1. This is great game but some users are using cheats, hacks from websites like http://terrariahacks.tk to create special items.

    ReplyDelete