Wednesday, February 20, 2013

More Guild Wars 2 sPvP

I've done a little bit more sPvP and I wanted to check in on my blog to say that it is still fun. It is refreshing how easy it is to jump into a match, have a little fun, get some rewards, and then return to real life. Matches last at most 15 minutes, meaning you can be confident you will complete any given match within 15 minutes from the time you start it.

On top of that, the reward system for sPvP actually feels pretty good since they recognize you whether you win or lose at the end and give you points in a nice little pop-up. Most games I've played, I've even one of the top contributor awards for something. That could just happen because my team members aren't very good at standing on capture points, so I get the most credit for doing it, but it still feels rewarding and fun. This is the first MMO that I've actually had fun playing PvP modes casually.

No comments:

Post a Comment