Friday, February 22, 2013

Sona Support Game

I've been playing some League of Legends over the past few months. Most of the games have been ranked. Last night, I played a game as Sona, and I got to support Varus in bottom lane. The game ended up being pretty fun for me, despite the times that my team members got mad at me for stealing kills according to them. It's times like this that I hate the "last hit" practice that is often used in games.

Why should one person get greater credit for a kill when clearly that event was a team effort? There are times where a kill might deserve special recognition, but I believe the vast majority of team kills should be recognized as being a kill generated by the team only. I do believe that Guild Wars does a pretty good job of recognizing true contributions to the team goals, though I need to pay more attention to describe what they do. Anyway, here is my Sona game from last night if you are interested:

No comments:

Post a Comment