Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Busy Time

As always seems to be the case, my life has been busy. I haven't had much time to play games lately, but I'm hopeful that the future will bring more gaming opportunities. I had a request today to play on a ranked 5s team in LoL this summer, so hopefully I'll make some posts about that. Mostly I just wanted to check in and make a post to prove that I'm still around and still thinking about games occasionally.

Riot released the ARAM queue today. It's pretty good I guess, but it probably should have been released 2 years ago. Still, it's better than nothing.

Also, why do they seem to want to punish players for playing how they want? I recognize that leavers disrupt the games of people who don't want others to leave, but why not encourage good behavior through more rewards? I actually think reasonably good rewards would keep the number of leavers quite low, and wouldn't require Riot to ban or police all the bad leaving behavior. Just my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment