Thursday, February 16, 2012

How I've played Diablo 3 beta so far

As a mentioned in my last post, I'm most excited about getting Diablo 3 this year and the class I want to play primarily is the monk. I thought I'd take this chance to post a few of the abilities that I've enjoyed as I've played in the beta.

First, I find that the basic attack I enjoy most is Deadly Reach because it does a good job of hitting a cluster of enemies. Blinding Flash or Lashing Tail Kick I like to use as my primary spirit dump. Then the main signature ability, and the one I enjoy the most is Dashing Strike, because it allows the monk to quickly dash around the battle and get to the high priority targets quickly to then be able to clean up the minions later. It is a good thing that abilities will be able to be modified with runes, otherwise I feel like every monk would feel the same by always needing the Dashing Strike ability for mobility.

No comments:

Post a Comment