Monday, January 21, 2013

Bloodline Champions

A couple of my friends told me yesterday that they wanted to make an arena team in Bloodline Champions to play somewhat competitively. A while back, I had bought some starter pack for the game, so I was quite interested by this prospect and told them that I would give it a shot with them. Thus, yesterday, we played 5 of our 10 placement matches required to be placed into a competitive league. We won all 5 matches, which is very encouraging.

In addition, I brought my gaming stream back online using a new streaming tool that I'd be glad to discuss at some point in the future. Maybe I'll even update my streaming tutorial page. Regardless, since I recorded all of the matches, I decided to upload them to my new youtube channel, so you can find the videos there. I also have embedded the first match here.

No comments:

Post a Comment