Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Luxurious Modern House

Today I am reviewing the "Luxurious Modern House *Version 4*" by pigonge on planetminecraft.

Luxurious Modern House *Version 4!!*
View Luxurious Modern House *Version 4!!*


I downloaded the map, but there's also a mcedit schematic available if you would like to include it in your own map. On the map, you arrive in front of the house, where a small shack rests outside the main building. There are a number of switches and levers around, but I have not been able to figure out if they serve a purpose. Right away, I saw a slime fall off the roof of the house and split into 4 small slimes. On the other side of the wall behind me, I found a 2 way paved road (out of colored wool I believe).

I then wandered past the shack on the path by the water leading to a small door and then up a wide wooden staircase into what I imagine is the main floor of the house. There are a pair of purple couches with a glass coffee table for entertaining guests followed by wooden benches leading to a balcony looking out to the road. There is a small indoor pond followed by a large blue dining table next to the kitchen. The whole time I was exploring this floor, I could hear creepy pounding sounds coming from the floor above me.

On the next floor, there's another purple couch with a good looking house shrub next to it. On the other side of the wall, there are a number of book cases with a small reclining chair for enjoying a good book. The master bedroom is on this floor, complete with yet another purple couch, a double wide bed, and a fairly large tub in the bathroom.

On the next floor there were a couple more bedrooms and a couple small bathrooms. Then on the top floor, there are even more purple couches and another bedroom or two. There is quite a lot of room for entertaining guests. From that top floor, there is an exit to a rooftop garden, complete with benches and tables for parties. From there, you can see an entire extra building as well as an interesting water feature. Overall this house gives you a lot of room to explore and entertain and I recommend checking it out if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment