Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Infamous 2 and SCC

In the last 2 days I complete both inFamous 2 (on PS3) and Splinter Cell: Conviction (on PC). For inFamous, I played through the game continuing the evil story from the first game. I had a really good time with it and found the story interesting. In particular, the ending was pretty surprising to me. I can't wait to play through the good story line. I would recommend this game to anyone that has played the first one (which is free to download from the welcome back program).

As far as Splinter Cell: Conviction goes, I wouldn't really recommend the game to anyone. The story is pretty forgettable to me (having not played any of the other titles in the series) and the gameplay was only sort of good. I initially tried playing the game with a controller, but the controls made the game unnecessarily hard. Once I switched to mouse and keyboard, the difficulty went from impossible to easy. The random bad guys walk around swearing all the time, so if that is something you don't want to deal with, then there is no reason to play this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment